The right job for you

Match your personality to the job


1 I am good listening to people
2 I enjoy helping people with their problems
3 I don't mind earning a very large salary
4 I'd like to work as part of a team
5 I am good at making quick decisions
6 Taking risks doesn't stress me
7 I don't find difficult to work by myself
8 I'm not afraid of managing large amounts of money
9 I am good at expressing myself
10 I always try following my instincts
11 It's important for me to be creative
12 I enjoy improvising
13 Doing complex calculations is not difficult for me
14 I enjoy solving logical problems
15 I find it easy to understand theoretical principles
16 I am able to calculate space and distance


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Phoenix | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top