How lucky are you?

Read the following statements 
3 = This is usually true about me
2 = This is sometimes true about me
1 = This is hardly ever true about me


1 I enjoy talking to people I haven't met before
2 I don't worry or feel anxious about life
3 I enjoy trying new food and drink
4 I listen to my instinct
5 When I need to calm down I just go to a quiet place
6 I try to learn from my mistakes
7 I try to get what I want from life
8 I expect people I meet to be pleasant, friendly, and helpful
9 I'm an optimist. I look on the bright side of life
10 When things are bad I think things will get better soon
11 I don't think about bad luck I have had in the past
12 I expect good things to happen to me in the future


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Phoenix | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top